elementary worksheets

Sunday, 9 December 2007

Shukriya!!!

The path that I have chosen to live is as normal as the water that flows in the river. But then there are different kinds of river - some have beautiful rocks, some fall from stupendous height and then transforms into something so deep, brisk and alive.

Life also takes different turns but the ultimate aim is to live life to the fullest which according to me is living life to one's satisfaction...the question is - am i satisfied?
We never are but when we start thinking about the people around us who have made even a slightest change in our lives, the perspective shifts and satisfaction gradually plunges in. Think about the people or things who were or are around you. The taxi driver who dropped your mother to the hospital when she was expecting you, when you were so eager to see this world. The nurse or midwife who first held you in her hands, the doctor who administered your birth. Your nursery, your high school, your best friend, your best or most favourite teacher, your first and umpteen crushes in the school... those pranks, those stares and looks that tickled every butterfly in the stomach, that tiffin sharing, then college...study...seniors who helped with their guidance, the office clerk who helped with all the paper work, the college canteen, university roads, coffee house...unending cups of tea and coffee.... my first job, first boss...colleagues...then the permanent impacts-parents, brother, sisters, family, friends...now husband.....list is just unending.
When I think about all this I feel truly and eternally blessed, though now when I contemplate and think, certain decisions could have differed. But then I am sure the list would not have been short.
As the days go by, I want to think about each episode in my life and seriously want to thank them just for being there...well, its my way of saying shukriya to the world.

No comments: