Imprinted on my heart is the day you were born,
the day you smiled and laughed,
the day you turned and took your first step;
now you are running everywhere
sometimes out of my reach...
don't you know I choose to ignore your stumbling now
because I want you to stand on your own...
for I know you will go far, very far and reach for the sky someday!!
--- For my baby Anay who turned 18 months old today.
the day you smiled and laughed,
the day you turned and took your first step;
now you are running everywhere
sometimes out of my reach...
don't you know I choose to ignore your stumbling now
because I want you to stand on your own...
for I know you will go far, very far and reach for the sky someday!!
--- For my baby Anay who turned 18 months old today.
2 comments:
Very good.
Thanks Bebedores!
Post a Comment